Saturday, April 6, 2013

$30 Shabby Apple Dresses!

Come one come all! Shabby Apple's Trunk Show!!!

Yes, Shabby Apple is usually an online-only store, but this weekend is their TRUNK SHOW at Trolley Square!!!

Shabby Apple is a company started by a girl who was literally DUMPED for being modest. She decided she would embrace it!  http://mormon.org/athelia/

I LOVE Shabby Apple, but I'm always a little hesitant to buy online without trying them on.
Me, my sister, and my mom went and found some lovely deals! Most dresses were about $30 bucks (normally over $100) So we were very pleased!
Here are a few of our finds!!!


I LOVE this dress! It IS just a cotton dress, but I LOVE the yellow! We're thinking it's a little plain though, so we'll probably add a white band on the bottom.


This picture does NOT do this dress justice! Every girl that tried it on looked FANTASTIC!


I was nervous about this dress because of my pear figure, but it does a GREAT job makin' my waist look so tiny! No photoshop to make me look skinny here, just a great, flattering dress!




If you go to the SALE section on Shabby Apple, you'll see a lot of the clothes that were there. You can FB message me or email me and ask me about certain ones, I'll let you know if they're there. or at least if I saw them. 

Happy Shopping!
Stace

3 comments:

  1. I got this dress in Brown: http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-1924-class-ring.aspx
    And this dress: http://www.shabbyapple.com/p-67-antiquated.aspx

    Glad you know I share your great taste:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness gracious I love those!!!
    I got texts from about 10 girls who went to the sale because of my posts! It feels so great to share what I love with others!
    I had some looking for maternity, others for graduation, and many just for fun. I'm glad you all got great deals on great dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The awesome thing was that my boyfriend stopped by the sale to see if there was anything I would like (he was in that part of town) and just as I was fixin' to leave I saw your post:-) Great minds think alike! I dare say their sizes are VERY generous, however...definitely have to try those suckers on!

    ReplyDelete